INVITATION TO EXHIBIT AND SPONSOR
52nd Annual Conference Trade Show
May 14, 2019
Greater Ft. Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center
1950 Eisenhower Blvd.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316
Registration Form. Reserve your space today! We expect booth space to quickly sell out, so we advise you to reserve your booth without delay! Booth space is limited! Don’t forget, booth assignment is based on when your payment is received. Booth assignment is made based on date of payment.
WHY YOU NEED TO BE AN EXHIBITOR
- 100% of the attendees are directly involved in purchasing decisions for their employer. Exhibiting at the Trade Show provides an excellent opportunity for providers of products and services to showcase your offerings to decision-makers.
- The other exhibiting companies include your competitors!
- The Florida Association of Public Procurement Officials, Inc. Annual Conference and Trade is a cost-effective marketing tool!
- Conference Exhibiting offers you the opportunity to increase your visibility among attendees at the Florida Association of Public Procurement Officials, Inc. 51st Annual Conference and Trade Show. The Florida Association of Public Procurement Officials, Inc. Annual Conference and Trade Show participants refer to their Conference Programs repeatedly and exclusively for information about sessions, forums, and exhibitors. The Conference Program also contains a map of the exhibit hall, a directory of exhibitors, and indexes of advertisers. An Exhibitor Advertisement in the Program can guide prospective customers directly to your booth.
- No other event brings this much buying power together under one roof. Exhibit at and demonstrate how you can help attendees reach their professional goals.
- FAPPO's Trade Show is the most important public sector Trade Show in Florida, and this promises to be the one event you cannot afford to miss!
Over 225 FAPPO members representing municipalities, counties, state, special districts and authorities, universities and colleges, public utilities and sheriff’s offices. In addition, exhibitors receive the entire FAPPO membership roster of over 1000 members throughout the State of Florida for the purpose of Pre-Conference marketing.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 813-435-3109.