Entity: Santa Rosa County
Salary: $44,616.00 - $51,230.40 ANNUALLY, DOQ*
Closing Date: 7/15/2020
Description: PROCUREMENT OFFICER
Qualifications: Minimum Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four year college or university in Business Administration, Contract Management or closely related field; supplemented by five (5) years of progressively responsible procurement experience; one (1) year of which shall be in a supervisory/management capacity; or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities. Procurement experience for a state/local government is preferred.
Licensure and/or Certifications:
• Requires a valid driver license at the date of hire and maintain said license while employed in this position. Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM), Certified Public Purchasing Buyer (CPPB) or Certified Public Purchasing Officer (CPPO) is preferred.
Additional Information: Benefits:
• Full-time positions are eligible for paid holidays, vacation and sick leave,
jury duty and bereavement leave
• Choice of several health plans, optional flexible benefits, life insurance
and optional supplemental insurance, and tax-free spending accounts
• Retirement through the Florida Retirement System and deferred compensation as well as social security retirement and disability benefits
• Confidential employee assistance counseling
• Uniforms if required
The information on your application will be evaluated against the minimum qualifications of the job description. After all applications are evaluated, qualified candidates are sent to appropriate hiring authority for consideration.
An application and complete job description are available at www.santarosa.fl.gov or Santa Rosa County Human Resources, 6495 Caroline Street, Suite H in Milton.
GinNeal M. McVay, PHR, SHRM-CP