Senior Purchasing Agent-Contracts
Entity: Greater Orlando Aviation Authority
Salary: $53,248 to $58.000
Closing Date: 2/1/2019
Description: : Purchase materials, supplies, equipment and services in a timely fashion and of a quality and price consistent with Authority needs and in accordance with good purchasing principles and ethical standards. Procurements frequently exceed fifty thousand dollars ($50,000), are complex, and many are formally solicited advertised solicitations. Process includes market research, specification development, locating vendors, solicitation, negotiation, price analysis, value analysis, award determination or recommendation, award and purchase order processing, and contract management.
Qualifications: • Valid Florida driver’s license
• Certified Purchasing Manager (C.P.M.), Certified Public Purchasing Officer (CPPO) or Certified Professional Public Buyer (CPPB) or an equivalent certification is required.
Additional Information: • Working knowledge of the solicitation and award process for major purchases of commodities, equipment, and services using invitations for bid and requests for proposal
• Working knowledge of specification, statement of work and purchase description development
• Skilled in vendor base development, product and service research, pre-award surveys, contract negotiations, and post award contract administration
• Familiarity with State of Florida Contracts, and statutes pertaining to public procurement
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
* GOAA Application Website:https://orlandoairports.csod.com/ats/careersite/search.aspx?site=1&c=orlandoairports